We have lots of space, including rooms for events large and small, classrooms, and 10 acres of recreation fields! We encourage our Community to take advantage of such a unique resource and use it.
Rental income is a major source of funding operations and maintenance of the facility. But our spaces are very reasonable to rent and are available for individuals and organizations with missions similar to our own.
- Teach a Class
- Host a Lecture or Seminar
- Hold an Anniversary Party
- Hold a Wedding or Wedding Reception
- Celebrate a Birthday
- Honor a life
- Set up a Studio
- Hold a Reunion
- Open an Office close to home!
FEES: Rental fee discounts are available for nonprofit organizations and fundraising events!
- The Blue Mountain Pavilion--Our 9oosf Pavilion, two 30' x 30' tents, the surrounding fields and gorgeous view are available for your outdoor wedding, reception, party, or small festival. Please contact us for more information!
- Auditorium: Day rates starting at $400. Capacity 216. Please see the 2017 Short Term Rental Contract below for full list of rates and other information pertaining to private party rental.
- Rockfish University: Our NEW High-Tech Classroom! $25 per hour; $75 per half-day; $125 per full day rental; Capacity 30, with flexible seating arrangement.
- Rockfish Lounge: $25 per hour; $75 for 4-hour block; Day rates starting at $150, Capacity 49
- Small Conference Room: $10 per hour, Capacity 8
- Yoga Room: $15 per hour, Capacity 35
- Dining Room: $15 per hour, Capacity 35
2017 Short Term Rental Contract.pdf
If you are interested in renting a room for a full-time office or studio, please contact us at 434-361-0100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.