Wednesday, May 21st and 28th from 7 - 9 pm
This 2-class series is designed to help those transitioning from the workplace, parenthood or marital status into a meaningful and fulfilling adventure.
• Does your life feel over before it’s over?
• Are you torn about how to spend your time and energy in your retirement?
• Do you have lingering hopes of making a difference in the world?
• Are you finding a hard time getting started, finding where to begin?
When your kids have grown up and your career is winding down, it can be a bit of a shock to wake up and discover that there’s still a lot of years ahead of you with no real plan...nothing else that you “have” to do. Now what!?
• Discover the skills, gifts and talents you have to offer!
• Clarify the visions and goals you still have!
• Take do-able steps to live a meaningful and fulfilling life regardless of age and stage.
Learn the three keys to making this transition the best phase of your life. With a little support and creativity, find out what’s next for you!
Register by May 1st for this series by contacting Sallie Justice:
Bring a check for $45 made out to Sallie Justice. Class size limited to 12.